Sunday, August 23, 2009

SAN ANTONIO & MY FAVORITE 2 KIDS!










So Steph & Derek's anniversary was yesterday, August 22. I swear it was just a little bit ago that I was so mad that Steph had decided to leave me forever for some guy:) I was the ripe age of 17 and thought I was so very smart and knew what was best for me and my BFF and it could not be this Derek kid from Idaho. Well, it is 6 years and many life events later today and I couldn't be happier about how things have turned out and where they are going for their cute family. (Except maybe the fact that they are in Texas and not my next door neighbors:) So, Derek surprised Steph with a cruise out of Galveston, TX for their anniversary they are going down to Cozumel, Mexico for 5 days and who got to come down and watch the babies? ME! When she asked me I was so excited, I don't have kids yet, but they better look out because I don't know how I could love any kids more than Ava and Aidan. So, the next week of posts you can plan on being ALL about them! A little side note, I came alone because Bill has to work, but he is coming down on Wednesday and I am seriously counting down the hours. Not to get all cheeseball on you, but I hate being apart. He makes me feel safe and happy and I love traveling with him because if you know me, I DESPISE flying. I have a big problem and when Bill is there I can at least cry into his shirt instead of embarrassing myself by crying out loud into my hands when I'm alone. I can usually get an extra pack of biscotti or peanuts with the hysteria, so that's an upside! Haha.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I love LOVE you for doing this. Seriously, I'm a big mess up on this cruise boat right now! I miss my babies!!! You are so sweet to do this-seriously, you have no clue how much relief it gives me to see their smiles. I knew you'd keep them safe-but of course my heart aches without them regardless.
They look so happy. Thanks Ang. I love you. This message has cost me a whopping $5 so I gotta run...I'll text you if I ever get service. Tell the kids we love them. Love you!

Ang said...

It's totally fine, except just now when I tried to read " I'll love you forever" to Ava and started sobbing! It was pretty funny because Ava got up and got another book and was like " It's ok Ang, I didn't do anything mean to you and you should enjoy this book" and handed me a rugrats book:) Gotta decent laugh and felt better. Hope all is well, love you. Kids say hi and they love you. You are going to get a flood of texts when you get reception!