Monday, August 24, 2009

More Fun in Texas!


Little sidewalk chalk shout out to Derek & Steph! Sidewalk chalk was a HIT!


Chuck E. Cheese and Aidan got a little intimate. haha. A few mins before this he was crying terrified of him. Talk about a change of heart<3
I'm the best Auntie in the world, the whole Chuck E. Cheese fun place could hear me "Come on kids, shoot em' down! Shoot em' up Ave! Get them!!" Steph is gonna kill me:)
The three amigos...eating my favorite food, even at Chuck E. Cheese it's pretty decent! Haha!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Ang! You seriously are the best Aunt ever!!! Look at all the fun things you have doen with them! They will never forget this! You are so cute to post pics for Derek and Steph! You are going to be an awesome Mama! :)

Steph said...

My kids are going to cry when we get home! Not because they miss us, but because you're going to be leaving!! This has seriously been like the coolest summer camp for our kids-Aunty Angie style. :) I love you. Glad to know the peepsa was pretty good.
We just pulled up to Cozumel and are heading out for the day. Miss you! Kiss the babes for us. Love you!!!
Oh, and Derek plays that scary game with them every time we go..so don't worry..I'm over it. ;)
I'll text you today-I should get service. Love you.

Hi Chlo!!

Steph said...

Oh, and I love the sidewalk chalk shout-out. Super creative. Made me a little misty..I miss you guys!!!

THE GOULDINGS said...

How come you never entertain me like that! I am over at your house every day! geez!