Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Only 2 days left...here's the Collette 411...

K crazy to me, the kids plowed through a HUGE bowl of edamame. It must be their 1/8 Japanese kickin' in:) Seriously they hardly touched their, in my opinion, bomb-diggity lasagna.
Ava got braids one morning and now it's an every morning to do list item. Mostly because she loves the waves...

We made bran muffins! Doing this after baths was a bad idea:) Ava kept calling them brown muffins! " Come on Aidan, get serious about this. We're trying to make Brown muffins for mom and dad...", she'd say. Talk about a funny little girl.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Oh my gosh-her hair got longer! I need to come home!! So cute! You are quite the photographer Ang, seriously cute shots.
Happy to know you're feeding them edamame. :)
We get in in the morning, I'll call when we get off the ship. Love you guys!! Thanks for posting so much. It's the only thing that has kept me from having a break down on this cruise. Love you!! Hi Bill!!