Friday, August 7, 2009

*Fourth of July Weekend*

On the gondola...
Accidentally cut out Jordan, I got his left arm though...
Straight business-no joke
My stance is solid here, or my skirt is just too tight. Probably a combo of both. Bill rockin it on the drums & singing out of the corner of his mouth-awesome.

Ally and Brent came up from Arizona for the first few weeks of July with their cute boys. We went up to a free outdoor concert The Canyons resort on Park City puts on every 4th of July weekend. Pregnant Chelsea ( the little guy's name is unknown because they won't tell, it bugs me enough that I named him myself in order to create some auntie-nephew bonding, Griffin Heathcliff to be specific haha) and Jordan came with us also. We rode a ski gondola up to the amphitheater, which I thought was the coolest part! We laid out blankets and people watched and listened to the disco-tribute band. The boys got a little restless and we were sitting on cement so we left before the crowd and hung out at a massive house Chelsea and Jordan were house-sitting. I wish I would have taken pictures of it, massive is an understatement, I got lost a couple times. We played rock band, (I LOVE that game. I swear Bill & I have discussed entering contests-not really) foosball and I learned how to play Texas Hold Em. It's a real blessing that I never learned how to play gambling card games in my wilder days,it would have been a problem, I would have gambled away my family fortune and inheritance for sure!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Your wilder days? baaahahaa!! You're so gay. But really, it would have been a problem.
K, That stance you're pullin' is KILLING me. I love Bill singing in the first picture...although the singing out of the side of the mouth is funny, the first one is my fav. I still laugh when I think about him singing in the car while driving..never saw that side of him until I rode in the back of his car. You make a good duet-seriously. Talented. And super on key. They have a show on CMT...it's like a duo American Idol. You need to try out.