Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Heaven Continued...

WE SAW A WHALE!
We went to Morro Rock and of course Bill saw the big whale jump in the air and splash it's fins while I was in the bathroom, thank you pregnancy. By the time I waddled my fastest over to Bill we could watch it blow air from it's blowhole and dive under. This was the best shot I got because I was so excited I forgot to take a picture in time. So this was the magical shot of Willy I got. It swam around Morro Rock so we hiked around the other side to see if we could see it, but nope. Met a couple of other trespassers and snapped a cute pic. Check the belly, it totally popped over our little vaca. I told Bill I feel like I look like Winnie the Pooh, so now that's my nickname from my hubs. Super romantic haha
There are otters all over the bay and I tried all week to get a good shot because they are so funny, but this was the best I could.



If anything, we will retire here. One of my aunts told me one time that people are happiest when they live the life that matches their personality. This is where our personalities have met their match.




No comments: