Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Best Way to End the Best Vacation

So, for those of you who know Bill or any of his family, they are the most DIE HARD Golden State Warrior fans I've ever met. Except maybe my Uncle Spencer, who for Christmas gave me his two 5th row season tickets to the Warriors vs Kings game. It was awesome. We got to valet park, the chairs were all soft and padded and ladies came up and took our order for food and drinks at our seats. Royalty. We got there early to watch them warm up and soak it up.
The Oracle Arena was cool at night...

So, the warriors were behind like 10 points the ENTIRE game until the last few minutes. They came back 14 points and WON!!! It was a perfect game to be at in person because the Warriors are notorious for playing awesome and losing by 1 point. Everytime. I've only been a converted warriors fan for goin on 2 years and they have lost 1 or 2 points more times than I can remember. So, this was heaven for Bill:)



So, this my favorite player. #21, Ronny Turiaf. He's hilarious. Kinda like Shaq. He's ENORMOUS in person.







1 comment:

THE GOULDINGS said...

You forgot to tell about the HUGE LADY! Add that to the post for sure... so funny! I love that you have a favorite player within two hours of watching him. I do that! How fun... we will have to go to a game together... could you imagine!