Sunday, January 17, 2010

I LOVE Vance.

He is the happiest baby and getting so chubby and I looooove it. Look at this face! Yes, his favorite auntie got him his stylin' billabong shirt. I just thought it would fit him at 6-9 months like the tag says, not 10 weeks:)
Yes, he is resting his cute chin on his hand like a posed picture:)

hahahahaha perfect picture timing. These are all from my phone so the quality is semi-lame.






He has gained like 30 pounds since this picture. He's a little snuggle bunny. If he ever gets ticked because he gets tired and uncomfortable it's cute when I hand him to Chels and he snuggles up to her like 'oh yeah, that's my mom' and passes out. So cute.



2 comments:

Steph said...

I love that last picture...he is seriously presh. And the tongue one! hahaha!! Looks like his mom there fo sho!

THE GOULDINGS said...

I think that tongue picture is kinda freaky! He is so sweet and I love that he LOVES you! P.S. that billabong shirt is so stinkin cute on his little belly! Thanks to you, he is so stylish!