Tuesday, January 26, 2010

REALLY?

Anyone who knows me knows that THIS is not where I belong. Though I bet my neighbors are well aware now after I burst into tears at this sight haha. I was of course running late to work and so on and so forth so I'm sure that added to the drama. Long story short, it is about this time of year in the north pole that I diagnose myself with S.A.D. Basically a depression because of lame weather:) Though Bill and a few specific others don't think so, I acually do try and be as positive as I can about the fact that I am no snow bunny and belong in the sun. I swear my body chemistry changes and I'm a different person when the sun comes out and things are green and warm. All in favor of movin' out west say I.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Or down South...and a teensy bit East. :)