Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This has to be posted.

This was too cute not to remember.
In other news, as of today Cade officially sits in the grocery cart. No more carseat hauling. Hallelujah.
He had no less than 6 people stop, not just wave in passing, but stop and want to play with him. It's easy to see why, and I'm not biased at all:) He was this smiley and had JUST had his shots. He definitely got his temperament from me. hahahahaha. Rrrrrrright.

His stats are:
Weight- 18 lbs 1 oz-70th percentile
Height- 27 inches - 80th percentile
Head Circumfrence - 90TH PERCENTILE.
Friends & Family I guess we have a genius in our midst:)


3 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

Love it!! What a happy kid!! Bronson is the same way!! He gets that from his dad for sure!! BTW, I would love to come visit and take your family pictures!! ;-)

Unknown said...

He is ADORABLE!!!!

Katie B.

THE GOULDINGS said...

hilarious that Vance only weighs 20 lbs and he is a year! You have a big swimmer on your hands. I love him. He seriously melts my heart. I cannot wait to play together! My tummy just got butterflies when I typed that because I am so excited to see you guys! We miss you and love you!!!