Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Who would've thought 3 years ago...

That I'd get to meet the best guy ever, and then get to be his sweetheart? That I would be a Mom to the cutest kid on the planet? That I would be blessed enough to get to stay home and raise him? That I would live back in California? I was thinking this on my way to run some errands. When I was done, this is what it looked like:
I've become quite the grocery shopping-jigsaw expert.Lastly, who wouldv'e thought I'd be so white trash? Kid wore just a bib today, no lie. But look how happy we are:)

4 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

Ha ha!! Nick and I are totally laughing!! I LOVE the pic of Cade and that he wore just a bib today!! That is the best!! I'm so glad that you meet Bill and that you have such an awesome, adorable babe too!! Miss you guys!!

Unknown said...

LOVE it. I can still remember your demeanor when all of the crap hit the fan and life just sucked for you. You have been soooo blessed and have an amazing life. You are lucky!!!! Miss you guys -

Katie B.

Brittny said...

oh my gosh he is sooo cute ang! And ps I think we've always been a little white trash, it just comes out more when we're mom's:) haha. As long as the little ones are having fun it doesn't matter what we do!! I love you ang! miss u!

JenErik said...

Just a bib! That is the best idea. I'm serious.