Monday, September 27, 2010

Summer with Jaynie...

I need to hurry and get past this summer's pictures so I don't get lonely....breathe...I already miss going to lunch after we work out or whatever. That's all I am saying before I tear up.

Best Friends...even both love to eat their feet:)
Bill & one of his good boyfriends, Ash's husband Corey, better known as Corihor. Try and picture one of Jordan and Bill here also...I can't find a cute one I took at the cabin, but when I do it'll be up. We loved our time in Provo, and it is probably good it was such a short notice about moving because I think I would have realized how good and easy we had it with family, friends & familiarity. WE MISS YOU.

2 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

I totally get what you are saying about family, friends and being familiar with the area!! We miss it too every now and then!! Especially today for some reason!! We miss you guys!!

meghan said...

I am so happy about your opportunity to move to Cali!!! So sad that we never got together! Cade is adorable and you sound so happy!!! What is your email address. I will add you to my blog list so we can stay connected!
Love, meg