Monday, September 27, 2010

The Summer of Cade & Vance

Starting to notice each other...
Vance is a real trooper when he's exhausted:) These kids were bathed together so many times this summer I couldn't try to count.

Uncle Scott came to visit the weekend we found out we were moving...that's why he's smiling haha
Cade was younger here, but I had to put these up because I never want to forget Vance's bullfrog smile ad how he keeps his legs super straight! Hilarious!
These boys had roadtrips galore the last few weeks. To the cabin, to our parent's house in Billings, to the cabin again and then finally the 18 hour trek to Monterey. They were about like this the whole time and I wish I could say it was out of the goodness of their hearts, but let's be honest, Yo Gabba Gabba this goofy cute show had a LOT to do with it:)

At Chili's the day before we left...Ash and Jaynie were there too, posting those pics next
Sweet boy, miss him already. Skype is a real blessing if I can call it that without sounding weird. It's so great to see my fam and friends face to face, makes being apart semi-bearable.

3 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

Ang, he is so dang cute!! I love the convo pics at the beginning!! I hope you guys are adjusting well to the move!!

THE GOULDINGS said...

Yes, the convo is so funny because that is exactly how it went! Vance is so tricky and he takes advantage of people who can't defend themselves.. haha! I tried not to tear up but it didn't work. P.S. I like your music!

Steph said...

Yes, I'm over here rockin' out to your play list. I love you. I miss you...and yet, I'll probably still see you just as much with you in CA. Cute pics...Jaynie looks like Ash! Cute cute.