Thursday, June 3, 2010

The spotlight's on CADE...

We have sooooo many random cute shots of punkin Cade that I decided just to do a whole post of the pics we love...
FAVE










Fans of Cade #1... Whit, Pam, Britty & Auntie Chels



Fans of Cade #2...Ash, Daye, Grammy Triss and his two biggest fans are on the bottom right:)
Fans of Cade #3...Grandma Kay, Grandpa Jim, Grandpa Tall and cousin Syd
Fans #4...wow he has a lot of fans...Auntie Chels & Grandma Shelley, that's weird to say and/or type, Grammy Triss, Uncle Liam and Uncle Alex...where is auntie Holly? I need to get one with her...
On daddy's chest...



He sleeps like I do. Got one thing from me yay!
Cade's bed

I decided he heard me bad mouthing breast-feeding...sorry if this pic offends anyone between the middle finger and the fact that he's breastfeeding, but I was laughing so hard at this because I was literally on the phone with my mom telling her how hard it is to do and this is the pic I get. Poor kid got my 'tude:)



His hospital bed sign the cute nurses made for him

GO GIANTS!!!!!

Oh this haaaaaaas to be in my top 3 fave pics.

mini photo shoot. Post-breakfast Cade makes these 4 faces like clockwork. Every morning. Starting to become my favorite time of day, besides nap time of course. So tired.







We LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this kid:) So grateful everyday that he is happy, healthy and that I'm not pregnant anymore! Yay for running, walking and laying on my tummy!
















10 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

So cute!! I can't wait to meet him! I think we will be able to come visit mid July!!! He is soo adorable!!

Brent and Ashley said...

I love him! He is beautiful! I NEED to know where you got that Giants onesie! Keagan needs one ASAP!!! Keep the pics coming! love it!

Diecidues said...

Ohh I am so a fan of that precious little man!! I love him and would like to adopt him.. its still early.. he would never know! haha! So HAPPY I got to meet him and see you! <3

Meredith said...

ang, he's so cute!! nursing does suck like no other at first. after the first month it go a lot easier for me, now I'm trying to get the kid to stop, he's almost one! yay big time for laying on the tummy again! congrats on your little blessing!

Steph said...

Ohmygooooooosh!! Derek and I are sitting here just dying at all these pics. Derek's like, "Dang, he is a cuuuute kid!" And of course, I agree. But, I don't yet call him a kid, because he is a teensy tiny newborn still, and we like them to stay that way as long as possible.
First of all, I'm mad I'm not one of Cade's top FANS...let it be known, that I really am his #3 fan...only 3rd to Chels and Mama Shel. Das all.
Also, his eyes seriously melt my heart. I can't believe that one of him smiling! He already has a cute little dimple!! Oh, and yes he is TOTALLY sleeping like you there! So funny!! I love him. AND I love you of course...and you too Bill.

Hillary Varley said...

Ang he is sooo stinkin cute... I need to come visit because I really couldn't get enough of those pictures... miss you guys!

JenErik said...

Ok, so you and me both know that there are cute babies and ugly babies! YOURS IS ADORABLE!!! he is beautiful! Looks like you are loving it!

Janelle said...

Found your blog through Facebook. Cade is such a cutie! Good seeing you guys this weekend.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness gracious! Ang he is sooooooo cute! I LOVE every single pic, especially the first in sepia. TO DIE FOR!! He is going to be a little heart-breaker...I'm just sayin...:)
Glad you are loving being a mommy, this age is so fun!

Steph said...

Time for a new post. :)