Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cade's Baby Blessing

On Saturday, June 5th we blessed sweet baby Cade. It was such a great day...the mood was calm and happy. Both of our families were there minus Holly and Jay as well as our friends the Millards and Jacobsen's. We had yummy food and hung out on grandma's porch, my favorite way to spend time with the fam in the summer. The blessing was beautiful and gave me goosebumps, Bill has a magical way of speaking that seems to just flow. He sounds intelligent without sounding arrogant. The star of the show, in his usual mood haha
Just the 3 of us

Beau and Cade took a long nap together. Cute.



Happy Grandparents



Gram Tall...classic pose




Dal and Beau are the cutest uncles...they are going to be sweet daddies someday



Grandma and Grandpa Tall


Bill & his BFF, Logan:)


Gee, my Dad and Dal look nothing alike huh?:)










1 comment:

Steph said...

I know I need to slow down when I get on YOUR blog...the one I check every time I'm on, and I'm THIS friggin' behind. What a joke. Ok, so Cade looks huge in your Dad's arms! I love these pictures. I love that you and Chels both have boys...flash forward a few years...hilarious fun. I can't wait to watch them grow up.