Monday, June 21, 2010

Rollin' with the Homies...

So since moving back to Provo I have been loving the canyon and Provo river Trail. It kind of reminds me of northern CA and for a minute I feel like I'm somewhere else, every morning. These are my 2 recruits and their recruits:) Thanks to the kind, slightly sketchy fisherman for takin our pic...
loading up all of us every morning is funny everytime...3 mommies, 3 babes and 3 strollers.





Then we walk for about an hour and a half along this gorgeous river and canyon...the pic doesn't due it justice since it is from my phone, but trust me, there's something to it to do it everyday. Beautiful, minus the bugs. Last week Ash and I went alone and I thought for sure there was a man stalking us in the bushes (especially since that CRAZY provo river trail rape last week) and so I look and it's a MOOSE! So I started taking pics on my phone because she was so close to us... then I saw her babies. -SEE YA-. We ran nervous she'd get defensive and kill us for sure like my Gramps Tall always warned at the cabin, though they always seem more scared of me:) I'm gonna see if I can find a pic I took for proof.

Vance, grinning like a doofus, Cade in his usual state and sweet baby Jaynie lookin right at her Mama:) I LOOOOOOVE our 5 mile walk-trots every morning...eventually maybe it'll be a run? Yeah, okay.


3 comments:

THE GOULDINGS said...

I love this post. And we have made it to a run. Why aren't you proud? Just because the after effects of running suck ( laying on the couch all day), doesn't mean we didn't run it just means we worked really really hard!

Steph said...

I just got mad when I saw this post on Chelsea's blog...and now I'm having to relive it again. haha Just kidding...sorta. I am jealous of 2 things. That you're all hanging out so much without me. And, that you are able to exercise outdoors without dying of heat stroke. That aside, I am really really happy that you all have each other to do this with! When I lived there and did this I was alone with Ava, mace in hand. Because you had to friggin' work all the time!! This post makes me wanna pack up and move back for the summer.

Steph said...

PS. You look great.