Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Think We're Ready...

I remember when we took this picture I thought I was enormous and as big as I would get. Well, I was wrong. Way wrong.
In fact every doctor appointment my doc re-informs me how big this baby is and today told me that I might be looking at a C-section. Scarrrrrry. Actually it is looking pretty likely because along with a big baby apparently I have a really small pelvis ( who woulda thought? I got hips for days and a ghetto booty like no other) and I have been freaked out all day. So convenient for my last day of finals:) So Monday we go back in and if nothing has changed we have to make a decision...YIKES.

I think we have everything on our list...pack n' play bought and set up by my trusty hubs-check.


A whole bunch of new baby stuff and a changing table-check.



Closet full of clothes from everyone but me-check.



Bouncy chair-check.






Stroller-check.





Carseat-check.






Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE a good remake/remodel of anything from house stuff to furniture to whatever. So some friends gave us a cool rocking chair I sanded it down and Bill re-stained it much darker. I love it and use it for Vance already. Partially done rocker-check.



He did such a good job...I was jealous the whole time he was staining it, but I promised the guy at Home Depot that I wouldn't be the one doing the staining because the fumes are no bueno for baby Carter. New stained Rocker-Double Check.









6 comments:

THE GOULDINGS said...

OH Ang! I am so excited! I can't wait to rock baby Carter in that beautiful rocking chair. Don't worry too much about Monday. This weekend, go do something fun and relaxing:) I love you guys and cannot wait to meet my sweet nephew! P.s. You need to post the crib in the color you re-painted it!

Brittny said...

wow! you are all set!!! i can't wait for you to have your sweet little boy (i've probably said that a million times:)... keep me updated!!!

Lindsey Jensen said...

You look like you are ready to go!!! That boy already has soo much stuff!!! Lucky little man! I love your bouncy chair, rocker, stroller and carseat!!! Good picks! Good luck!! You look adorable!!!

Steph said...

Yay! Just what I needed to settle me down for the night...a new post from you. I think the same thing when I look back at pics.."and I thought I was big THEN!" You look adorable. And Bill setting up that pack 'n play...so cute. Seriously, is there anything sexier than that? You know this..but I'm in love with the colors you've picked for everything...especially your stroller. Now all we need is that sweet lil' baby. I wonder if he'll look anything like he did in my dream! I call dibs on him at the cabin...ok Ally, Lynnie, Mary? It's only fair.

P+B said...

First of all.. Is that picture taken at Rubios? because that place is the bomb diggity and I am glad you are reppin' it on the blog. Secondly, I am so excited for you guys! Third: some CUTE stuff in that closet of yours... Score! Four: Good luck!! See you guys in CA!

Unknown said...

Look at all that awesome gear! I love the stroller!! You get to hold your little boy so soon! I am so excited for you both! Can't wait to meet and see the little guy!