Sunday, May 16, 2010

The BEST week ever!

HE IS HERE!
William Cade Carter
9 hefty pounds and 6 ounces
21 inches long
May 11, 2010 More pictures and his sweet story to come as soon as we find our camera cord that hooks up to the computer:)These pics will have to do for now that we caught on our phones.This has been the most amazing life change next to meeting Bill. Being a mom is like nothing else and I love what Bill said on a walk we went on today that being a parent is the closest thing you can do to feel how Heavenly Father feels about us. Gosh he must cry tears of joy and worry constantly since that is all I do these days:)
My sweet boyHis first stroller ride today.
Me trying to figure out how moms use these hooter hiders. So far I struggle apparently, thanks for catching this pic Chels. haha


















6 comments:

Brittny said...

oh ang!!! he is soooo cute! You make me what to have Quinn already after reading your sweet post. I can't wait to meet your little angel boy. Love you! and Congrats!

Diecidues said...

Ang- I have been WAITING for this post!!! :) So happy for you guys!! I love that you put the hefty on the pounds.. be sure to add that to his announcement!! :) Hes so freaking cute!! He looks like Payton did at 3 months.. haha... ! I think he wants to come to the beach and play! So see ya soon! <3 XOXOXO

Lindsey Jensen said...

Congrats you guys!! He is so adorable!!! It is so amazing how fast you fall in love with your little ones!! They are just so special! We can't wait to be able to meet him!! Oh and those hooter hiders.... hard for me to figure out too!!

Brent and Ashley said...

He is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't wait to meet him. Keagan and Cade will be fast friends in no time!!! I can't wait to see more pics! Keep 'em comin'. And the hooter hider and nursing is the hardest part, but don't worry, you will get it! congrats congrats! being a mommy is the BEST!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Ang! HE is Beautiful!!! I have been looking at that baby ticker and saying, she just had to had that sweet baby by now! I am SO happy for you both. He is just adorable! :o)

Steph said...

Haaahahaha hilarious! I love you dinkin' around in your hooter hider. Oh I love it. And I am in love with Cade..seriously, looking at pictures of him makes me just cry. He is so so sweet, and I need to hold him. Love you guys. Love what Bill said on your walk. Love that you're a mom. Love it all. Miss you.