Saturday, September 12, 2009

A little California does a body good.

Anyone who knows me well knows how much I LOVE jelly bellys. They just do somethin right. When we were driving through Fairfield on our way to Concord to visit Bill's fam, I saw a sign for the Jelly Belly factory and I was sold. I have always wanted to go there. It seemed like everyone had been there at least once but never me. So, I dragged Bill back to Fairfield the next morning for a free tour. It was like a live episode of "How It's made", coincidentally one of my fave T.V. shows. Plus, you got a bag of free jelly bellys at the end! It was a little crowded due a preschool coming for the tour and lots of kids! haha. Hysterical. Things to do in life: go to hawaii- check. go tour the Jelly Belly factory-double CHECK!

We went boating with Bill's Fam, they are brutal. I love the bridge in the background of the pics. It was perfect weather, all that was missing was Jay:(

2 comments:

Steph said...

Double check...hahahaha I love you. I hope you took those hats home with you, they could come in handy. :) This lake is gorgeous.

Brittny said...

I have ALWAYS wanted to got there too! about 2 weeks ago steve's parents went and I was so jealous! (at least they got us a huge bag of belly flops:) Looks like you had a great weekend!... Oh and it was so good seeing you the other week. It's been too long! love u!