Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just a little break and we're back!


We finished our Texas trip with a bang. Derek and Steph came home and did what we do best, we went out. A favorite pastime of ours ever since I can remember, Steph and I would save our money to go out for dinner or a treat. We would talk for hours or walk around the mall, usually after Sbarro. ( yeah, we had rich taste:) We thought we were so big. Now, times have changed. We are stoked if we get a full conversation in while trying to appease Ava, Aidan, Bill & Derek. Haha! We had so much fun walking down the riverwalk and eating at this awesome restaurant called Fogo de Chao. The boys conveniently found ESPN while taking a bathroom break. We LOVED San Antonio. People are so nice and life is a little slower, and yet you are still in a big city-sweet combo. The gym there was so awesome I swear I'd move there just for that. We flew home bummed because we miss being by our best friends, but hopeful for our future when we can peace out and try out somewhere new and exciting.


2 comments:

Steph said...

Aw!! We miss you too. Sbarro!!! hahahaha I toooootally remember doing that. Oh I love it. We were so rad. Seriously though, come back and visit us soon.

Unknown said...

Isn't the Riverwalk AMAZING!! I loved San Antonio so much, I want to move there too Ang! :) The pic of you and Steph is a keeper, love it! Love the pic of you and Bill too!