Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BRAD PAISLEY FOR MY BIRTHDAY!

Started out super fun with Dierks Bentley opening for him, who actually was just as good if not better!
Then it started pouring! Luckily we were in the rich people section way back on the grassy knoll so we had our trusty blanket...
Brad came out yelling " I'll play all night in the rain! I don't care! I'm here for you guys who work all day and pay for a ticket with your hard earned money to come see me so I'll play till they kick us out!" and I'm like "Freak ya we do! YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Long story short-threw off the blanket and danced, it was super fun:)

1 comment:

Steph said...

Ok...I have a crush on him now. He really said that when he came out? I love it. Your hair looks so long by the way!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You on your grassy knoll dancin' in the rain...friggin hippie. I heart you forever and ever amen.