Friday, July 31, 2009

Time to make up for lost time...











So, blogging had me sold when I realized it could double as a new-age-only-if-you're-cool way of keeping a journal, so here I am making up for this last year. The most amazing year I have ever had I think.I'm starting with the brightest spot, last July when I met my hubby, Bill. We were set up by his aunt and my family friend, April Carter. We were both really nervous, but by the end of our first date where I beat him at tennis and a watched him coach a little waterpolo, he hugged me and told me to remind him to send his Auntie April some flowers! I was sold and totally smitten. These pictures are from the first week of August last summer, we went up to Idaho for a weekend with my family at the cabin. The best part about meeting Bill was that we became friends instantly, laughing and talking a lot, which is why we fell in love so easily. Not to mention, he's totally hot!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Aaww *tear*...you two are so cute. I love your little love story.