Friday, July 31, 2009

hanging out at grams...


Steph flew out for like2 months last summer to, I like to think, hang out with me. Also, to cover the annual cabin trip and Chelsea's wedding. The point is, she is the reason I have at least 87.5% of any pictures I post, including this bare midriff treasure of Bill & me, is because she is the bomb at taking pictures. This was actually a few weeks before the UC Davis tournament, but I found it a little too late and I'm still blog-illiterate. I swear Bill is HAPPY and SOBER in this pic despite his appearance by the way:)

1 comment:

Steph said...

hahaha...happy and sober...haaaha
Um...thanks for the shout out flen. Makes me feel all fuzzy inside. :) I"m so happy that you have a blog...YAY!! Seriously, I'll be blog stalking you every day..so keep up the posts! You'll have weeks when you don't want to post at all..but don't give up! Just keep on keepin on!