Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lately:

The Goulding clan was here last week...oh how we miss them. We went to the beach, the aquarium, ate good food ( Kinder's, Tomatina, Lalla, Michaels...), downtown Walnut Creek...here are some pics:













 An otter!


 Newly engaged Nate and Katie came to visit! So fun, LOVE them.
 fun on the couch:)














 We went to SF for the day and went to a Giants game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 We took BART, which needs to be renovated. Thought we were gonna fly off the tracks.
 The week before we were in UT. Baby Norah was blessed, Jordan graduated and Aunt Lynn spoke at BYU Women's Conference. It was amazing. As usual we stayed at Grandma Tall's and it was rejuvenating. It is springtime in UT and it is gorgeous. I soaked it up all week. Steph flew out which was an awesome surprise and my mom came down with Beau.









 Ash and I went to get a pedi together before she WENT INTO LABOR that night. Little sweey Peter Mounteer was born that very next day and I got be there!! We stayed with Ash and Corey the last 3 nights before heading out on thursday the 26th.

 I want these glasses. Chels laughed when I asked about getting them because she thought I was joking.
 Dinner at Pizza Factory with cousins.


 Jaynie and Cader sittin on a porch...


 Nevada the beautiful...on my drive out...Cade was a gem. 14 hours alone in the car--rough!
 Stopped in St. George for some stretching and grub. This was our first stop!! 
He made it 11 hours without stopping. CHAMP!

 Playing trucks with Gram.
 Sweet punky Norah
 City Creek is BEAUTIFUL!
 reading with Gram
 C'mon gampa...c'mon...cookies, gampa!
 I wish I could do the view justice, it was and is breathtaking.

 Aunt Lynn and Gram before her BYU talk
 Cade's towel-back pack from Grandma Shelley
 Friends and fam at Norah's blessing...Chels, me, Ash, Daye, Lex, Cam, Steph and Jayne.

 Family pizza night



1 comment:

P+B said...

Looks like fun! You are your sis look so much alike! It was fun to see you guys for a minute, hope the rest of her trip wet well!

ps... Happy Birthday Cadester!!