Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back track to March...


My mom came to visit back in March and I can't believe I haven't done a post of her trip. It was short and sweet and exactly what I needed at the time. My parents live in the North Pole--aka Montana-- and I was so excited for her to get to come to our gorgeous coast and soak up the sun. Of course, it rained 95% of the time. But, the 5% Mr. Sun decided to show his face we were outside on the beach ready to greet him. She was only here a few days and we packed in lots of eating at our favorite places, fisherman's wharf, walking the bike trail, Point Lobos ( which was, as always, amazing), and of course sinking our toes in the sand listening to the waves. Here are some pics that are way past due, my camera died so most of the good pics are on my Mom's camera, good luck never getting those from her:)...love you Mom.
Come again soon and stay forever.
Crazy squirrel that followed us around for food at Point Lobos


K, you can't see it very well, but that little puff of water shooting up on the left and right is a whale spouting water!! Point Lobos was rad.


China Cove, Point Lobos. Bill vowed then and there to come back with friends and/or family and swim in that cove, we couldn't go down due to Harbor Seals pupping season.
Now having gone to Hawaii and it being summer, I can't believe how pasty I look here.
Get some sun girl!

Grandma & Cade at the beach

Sweet pea cuddling Grandma

Walking the bike trail

Going to dinner at one of favorites, Fisherman's Grotto on the wharf. So yum.

No comments: