Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

So we drove 17 hours, better known as forever. And to get where? Utah? Family is where your heart is I guess. I actually miss it. Like really miss it. I am far more lonely than I thought I would be, and not to throw a pity party or anything, friends and family are what make me happiest and I wasn't prepared for the transition we've had to make...that's why 17 hours of driving was sooo worth it. Worth it so I could get back to where people know me best and I don't have to try to prove I'm worth hanging out with. What a breath of fresh air, even though it was a mere 9 degrees. I never thought pulling up past the Y mount would warm my heart. I of course in a hurry to get out the door forgot my camera so all I have is a few random pics...I'll have to get copies from Mom, Chels & Steph, better known as the ladies who know me best.
My punkin in his CUTE CUTE CUTE turkey shirt made by Auntie Chels
Vance & Grandma
Uncle Dal & Cader
The 3 amigos in the tub
The lonesome girl amigo's fantastic BOOTY & ROLLS:):):)

Cade & Grandpa Jim! Stopped in Vegas for the night both ways, thanks to my amazing cousin Whit for letting us stay there. Just one more gem of a girl who knows me best.

Just cramming Abby girl and Cader into a one-bottom stroller. Didn't last long:) This trip was AWESOME. My family came down and it was just relaxing and fun. If everyone reading this could go ahead and make the leap and move to California, that'd be great. Much abliged.

CADE LATELY:
loves highchairs & eating beans in them.

We live next door to Pacific Grove Highschool, so we've loved walking on the track when Bill gets home from work. Grandma Triss would be so proud.
He wears a real tie to church and it melts me everytime....so funny and cute at the same time.
Last but not least he's learning how to use a sippy...so far it' s a whole lotta me wiping up puddles, but he's getting it.

3 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

I LOVE the tie!! Super cute!!

JenErik said...

Man, he is so cute! I just want to kiss his little face. Merry Christmas!

Steph said...

Mmmmk..this post made me cry. I miss you.