Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I wanna break out in 'Amazing Grace'.

This pic doesn't even do the view justice. I took it on my phone. I take lots of walks along a path that passes by here. This is less than a mile from my doorstep. Every single time I walk here, which is once or twice a week, suddenly I'm struck with this moment of 'Really? We get to live here?'. Chels has been here for a week tomorrow and every day has looked like this. Never below 65 degrees and gorgeous. Today I feel grateful for sunshine on my face, good friends and amazing family, warm weather, my health and every morning I feel glad & lucky we live in a safe neighborhood where I get to walk along this beautiful coast as far as I want.

4 comments:

Anna and Park Sorenson said...

Angie! It looks like you live in paradise! Park and I are going to have to come visit...hopefully sooner than later! We miss you and Bill!

Unknown said...

I want to break out in Amazing grace too! I miss Monterey so bad. The picture does do it justice, just breathtaking! Glad you are soaking in the blessings, because you got a lot! ;o) Glad things are going well for you guys. Can't wait to meet your sweet baby Cade one day. Toodles!

Chelsea said...

I am crying. Great. I love that place. I miss being with you guys so badly. It's so damn cold here and friends are few and far between. I love you sister! Hopefully we move there soon!!!

Olivia Carter said...

OH wow! That looks beautiful! I mean, seriously, as I shiver here in the ice cold basement, high of 20 degree today UTAH! Jealous!