Sunday, January 16, 2011

Let's make this easy on the both of us...

I'm gonna call this my 'FALL 2010 all-encompassing post' since I can't seem to get my posts done in sequence and thoroughly. I always seem to forget something and for some reason I am just not in a journaling mood lately...at least on my own personal blog. So starting with Bill's aunts coming to visit...they brought this sweet chocolate lab, Chewy, and Cade was in love. We spent a day in Carmel and I fell in love. Then we went to Concord for Christmas, and the family was in love. With Cade, that is. Good times. Christmas and the holiday season is over, so let's kick it in and move on to summer. All in favor?:):):):):):):)













































2 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

Love all of the pictures!! Cade is growing up too fast and we have only seen him once!! It would be fun to see these boys together now!

Unknown said...

I'm just sitting here remembering you and your life maybe 5 years ago or so? Look at how things have changed and you have been blessed. Seriously - I am so thrilled for you - that boy is adorable!
Um... You in maybe 1 picture - what the heck?

Katie Brousseau